When a business owner is faced with a legal challenge it can have a huge impact both professionally and personally. Most Law Firms in Blackburn still operate a traditional way of working ie. Hourly rates, 6-minute interval billing, draconian approach to legal services etc. Employment Law Solicitors Online represents business owners in Blackburn and across the North West of England. We are proud of our futuristic view of Law Firms and want to be the pioneers driving change for Blackburn businesses. No matter what legal challenge a business owner may be facing, we can help. We understand that employers need instant access to robust advice when dealing with employees. The law is constantly changing and it is our job to keep our Clients ahead of legislative changes as and when they happen. Employment Tribunals can be incredibly stressful and all of our Blackburn clients can be reassured that, despite Employment Tribunal fees being ruled unlawful, they will never be faced with additional legal costs, third party legal bills and have to pay out damages to ex-employees in the unlikely event that they lose.
We COME TO YOU
- Regulated Law Firm representing business owners based in Blackburn
- You don’t pay any additional legal fees if you are taken to an Employment Tribunal
- We only represent employers and business owners as that is what we do best
- Flexible working hours (outside core 9-5pm working hours)
- Fixed fees (no hourly rates)
- We come to you so that you save time and money
- We have many clients across a diverse range of industry sectors
Local Coverage for HR advice & support
We provide a range of commercial legal advice, employment law advice and HR services in Bacup and surrounding areas including Accrington, Adlington, Blackburn, Blackpool, Bolton, Burnley, Bury, Chorley, Colne, Darwen, Fylde, Garstang, Horwich, Leyland, Middleton, Nelson, Oldham, Preston, Ramsbottom, Rawtenstall, Rochdale, Southport, Wigan and other areas across Lancashire and Greater Manchester.